What You’ll Need:
– Canvas (mine is an 8 x 10)
– Scrapbook paper
– Glue stick
– Acrylic paint
1. Paint your canvas. I used a couple shades of brown and messed with it until I had something resembling tree bark. Experiment! It’s fun! Let your paint dry.
2. Either free-hand draw or cut out a template of a bird. Use it to cut out a scrapbook paper bird. Flip your template over and cut out another (so you’ll have two birds facing each other)
3. Trace your birds onto cardboard and cut out.
4. Repeat the same steps with a tree branch and a little heart, if you like.
5. Glue everything onto your canvas!
So easy and so cute. This is another little thing I made that was also somewhere at our wedding. I can’t even remember where it was. I was too busy having the time of my life I guess!