As I have been complaining about on this blog for about a week – it is freakin’ hot here. And also today I can see a wildfire from my house. Super. I was thinking about something to help the dogs cool down (we did finally cave and buy an AC unit. 90 in the house is too much.) so I had a look in my fridge and came up with these tasty treats!
– 4 oz. Ziploc containers or something similar
– Chicken broth
– Lunch meat or dog treats
1. Fill the container with half water and half broth
2. Add your treats
3. Freeze (usually takes a couple hours)
4. Run some hot water over the outside of the container and pop out the pops (heh).
5. Put them in a food bowl if you don’t want a mess!
6. Cool off your hot dogs (I could pun forever with this)!